Winner Sit Stand Desk
Winner Sit Stand Desk by Moll. Find the perfect position to read, write, create and play with the Winner, a non- electric height adjustable desk with tilting table top to meet the needs of your child when sitting, standing or perching to work.
The Winner desk grows with your child from the early school years into the teenage years.
- Adjusts in height from 53cm to 82cm. For children approx. 109cm – 200cm tall
- Available with 2 desk height adjustment mechanisms – Classic Manual Increment Adjustment ( featured price ) or – Comfort Seamless Yo-Yo Adjustment.
- A generous sized desk with 120cm x 71cm of desktop space
- Features a full length tilting desktop up to 18 degrees
- Grows with your child with 3 extension options providing further desktop space, storage and function
- Available in 5 finishes: White. Maple. Oak. Beech. Walnut
- Features a practical folding pencil drawer. Giant drawer available as an optional accessory.
- Includes 6 inter- changeable colour application strips for both the pencil drawer and the height adjustment caps. Note – Colour applications are most accessible when a Giant Drawer is fitted.
- Supports the Optional Vario Box, locking drawer system
- Complemented by the Optional mobile storage units, the Pro and Profi Containers
- 5 Year Warranty
- View Warranty and Conditions
Include the fully adjustable Scooter or Maximo chairs with either the Flexlight or Mobilight plus either the Pro Container or the Profi Container, to create the perfect environment for your child to work and create.
Features of the Moll Winner Desk
- Includes a stable metal foot with castors to safely assist moving the desk
- Footplates can be adjusted to balance uneven floors
- Many storage options are offered as accessories
- Total Desktop Space : 121cm x 71 cm
Extension and storage options purchased separately.
The Winner Desk features two adjustment options to choose from:
Comfort Legs – Introducing the Yo-Yo
Adjust the desk height for sitting or standing tasks via the removable pull system adjustment unit system ( Yo-yo), located at either side of the desk.
- With just a pull at the cable, the height will adjust seamlessly up and down to suit the changing needs of your child when working standing, sitting or perching
- The desired height for you child or between children can be set by reading off the increments located on the leg of the desk
- Remove the Yo-yo with a quick click to prevent desk height changes that are not necessary and for increased child safety
- The Yo- yo can be used to adjust the desk height from the left or right side of the desk
- Height adjustability in 10 increments
- Adjusted by a patented mounting bracket system
- Bracket is fitted with a rotary pushbutton for increased child safety
- Open the safety catch, lift the table and mount the fitting in the required position
- Adjust the desktop angle up to 18 degrees to the perfect position for your child for reading, writing, crafts or play
- The desktop can be tilted up with ease by levering the desk surface upwards. Adjust down with a cushioned lowering mechanism feature
- An integrated brake prevents the desktop from falling when not secured
- No gaps occur between the panel sections when the desktop is not tilted
Design and Colour by Moll
Choose colours to individually mix and match to your child’s colour theme
Always included with the winner desk are 6 colour foils for the pencil drawer and matching cover caps for the Yo-yo
The Winner Desk is available in five base decors:
- Oak – NEW for 2015
Construction of the Winner Desk:
- Low emission E1 chipboard
- Easy clean low emission melamine resin coating
Items listed here must be purchased separately to the Winner Desk
Winner Multi Deck
Add an extra panel at the rear of your Winner Desk. Supports up to 12kg.
Winner Side Top
Add an extra panel at the side(s) of your Winner Desk. Supports up to 12kg.
Winner Flex Deck
Add a multi-function unit to your Winner Desk. Supports up to 12 kg.
Winner Giant Drawer
For practical storage space across the width of the desk top. Includes 2 foam inlays and variable drawer compartments. Able to be fitted at anytime to the desk without reassembly. Supports up to 6kg in weight.
Winner Giant Drawer Cover
Complete cover for the drawer as a sight-screen and dust protection when the top is tilted.
A lockable, self closing drawer with a practical flap for storage of paper and books.
A practical box to organise and store your child’s writing and painting stationery.
The Giant Drawer, Giant Draw Cover and Vario Box can be mounted independently of each other
Included with every Winner Desk
Book Holder New Basic
When used in conjunction with a correctly adjusted desk height, the Book Holder New Basic encourages good posture when reading and referencing books and/or documents
- Slots onto the top of the desk, remaining secure when the desktop is tilted
- For use where your child wants to work
Patented Leg Increment System
Easy read markings on the desk leg for simple adjustment between children or between sit and stand heights to ensure the correct position
Magnetic Anti-Slip Tool
- Magnetic anti-slip feature that keeps books safely in place when the desktop is tilted
- Works as a ruler and/or magnifying glass with a scale for both left and right handed users
Matching coloured caps for the Yo-Yo
A hidden container storing 6 coloured caps for the desk’s Yo-yo
Cost shown does not include Extensions, Add-ons, Accessories, Delivery/Shipping and is priced for the Winner Desk with Classic Leg Adjustment from: