Moll Scooter 15 Ergonomic Chair
Moll Scooter 15 Ergonomic Chair is now available with 2 frame colours and 10 different optional cushion colours!
Fully adjustable and able to grow with children from prep to the highschool years. The new addition is the Scooter with a white frame.
The stylish Moll Scooter 15 Ergonomic Chair provides true and complete ergonomic adjustability for children as young as 5 into their teens!
Moll Scooter 15 Ergonomic Chair enables a total and appropriate seated posture for your child’s active learning and health protection, now and into their future.
Combine with a height adjustable desk from the Champion desk range, the Winner desk range or the new Joker Desk and you have the perfect working environment, promoting good posture and engaged learning.
How does the Moll Scooter 15 Ergonomic Chair compare?
Does your child’s current chair provide a seat with an adjustable seat depth function as well as height and back rest adjustability?
To enable an appropriate healthy posture the provision of the following is essential:
- Adjustable seat ( pan ) depth
- Adjustable and separate back rest height
- Total seated height adjustment
- Supportive snug fitting and adequate lumbar support
When a child is seated in a chair with a longer seat depth than appropriate a slouched, rounded back posture eventuates as they slide forward on the seat to accommodate the longer than appropriate seat pan depth. Focus, concentration, learning and health is immediately compromised.
Moll Scooter 15 Ergonomic Chair is fully ergonomic and able to be adjusted to meet the individual needs of your child.
5 Year Warranty View the Warranty and Conditions
Features of the Moll Scooter 15 Ergonomic Chair
The design chair nurturing your child’s health
Starts small and grows perfectly with your child! Moll Scooter 15 Ergonomic Chair.
Good Looking. Functional. Sturdy. Safe.
- Available in white or grey frame colours.
- For children around age 5 into the teens
- Adjusts in height from 28cm – 52cm
- For children approx. 110cm -200 cm
- Accommodates 90 kg maximum weight
- Seat depth adjusts separate to the back rest
- The back rest adjusts separate from the seat
- Easy lever and slide adjusting mechanism
- Stable and safe with six armed star base and braked castors
- Sturdy and durable with a thick walled steel tube frame with a fibreglass and reinforced plastic seat and back carriers
- High tech breathable mesh that moulds like a second skin, returning to its original shape when your child stands up
- Comfortable with no pressure areas
- Optional back and seat covers are priced separately
• Pigments contain no heavy metals
• Made of 100% recycled polyester
• Environmentally friendly and inspected for pollutants according to Oeko-Tex® standard 100
• Weight 260 g/m² ± 5%
• Rub resistance 50,000 Martindale rub count
• Fire resistance BS 476 Part 7 Class/BS 476 Part 7 Class 0
• Lightfastness 6 (ISO 105 – B02:2013) tested according to BS 2543:1995/2004
• Friction resistance wet: 4, Dry: 4 tested according to BS 2543:1995/2004
• Vacuum regularly when dirty, wipe with a damp cloth or gentle warm wash (40°C, 104°F) using mild detergent.
Please follow the care instructions on the label.
- Delicate wash. Do not iron. Do not bleach. No tumbler drying. No chemical cleaning
Personalise your Scooter 15 Chair
The Scooter 15 cushions are available in 10 different colours!
2 Durable Frame Design Options
- White frame with silver mesh
- Grey frame with silver mesh
Items listed here must be purchased separately to the Scooter 15 Ergonomic Chair
A simple but effective solution to reduce the ability of the Moll Scooter 15 Ergonomic chair to move across the floor.
Optional seat covers for the Moll Scooter 15 Ergonomic chair to add a splash of colour and provide protection. Priced separately to the Chair Back Covers.
Chair Back Cover
Optional backrest covers make the Moll Scooter 15 Ergonomic chair more individual and even more cosy. Priced separately to the Chair Seat Covers.
Cost shown does not include Extensions, Add-ons, Accessories, Delivery/Shipping and is from: